Braemar Hill is 200 meters high, located to the northeast of Hung Heung Lo Fung, to the north of Siu Ma Shan, very close to Choi Sai Woo Park, and Po Luen Path is the trail surround Braemar Hill. There is no trigonometrical station on the top of Braemar Hill and the landscape do not have open scenery, but the nearby Sir Cecil's Ride Viewing Point has invincible sea views, can see from Tsim Sha Tsui to Lei Yue Mun. In the 1970s, there were nine reservoirs on Hong Kong Island, and now there are only eight remainings. The Seven Sisters Reservoir that has disappeared is a private reservoir used by Swire Pacific to supply fresh water to the Taikoo Sugar Factory. It was also used in 1894. The drought of 1895 relieved the water shortage on Hong Kong Island. In the past, the reservoir was beautiful and was a hot spot for public outings. The scenery was comparable to Choi Sai Woo Lake, so it was named. The reservoir was filled up for residential use in 1977. Choi Sai Woo Park was also completed in 1985, retaining the former of Choi Sai Woo sluice. The location of the park is on the north bank of the former reservoir as a commemoration. Aroma Walk was named by the Eastern District Council in 2003. It is a pedestrian path connecting Tin Hau Temple Road and Shu Kuk Street in North Point. It is about 310 meters long. There are many shrubs and trees planted along the road, including Arabian Jasmine, Orange Jasmine, Kwai-Fah, and Chinese Privet, etc.
This Hiking Route is currently a draft and has not been published. Members can Priority for viewing, please login.
Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope, through the power of the Holy Ghost.